Benefits of B12:
- More energy, mental alertness and stamina for everyday tasks
- Healthier immune systems
- Improves sleep
- Increases metabolism, thereby aiding in weight loss
- Reduces allergies, stress and depression
- Improves mood stabilization
- Lessens frequency and severity of migraines and headaches
- Helps lower homocysteine levels in the blood, thereby reducing the probability of heart diseases and strokes
- B12 injections are typically used as a treatment for a certain type of anemia (pernicious anemia). In this type of anemia, people lack intrinsic factor in the stomach, which is necessary for the absorption of the vitamin.
- Vegetarians (especially vegans) are also given shots of B12 since their diet is low in animal products, the primary source of B12.
- People with chronic fatigue or anemia require monthly injections of vitamin B12 usually because the oral form is not dependable.
- Vitamin B12 shots are most effective when taken at regular intervals (i.e. weekly, monthly, etc.). A regular schedule to receive the injections can be customized to each individual.
- A vitamin B12 shot is safe and generally has no side effects, even in higher doses.
- The body’s ability to absorb vitamin B12 is reduced with increasing age. Older people are often detected to have vitamin B12 deficiency, even in cases where they do not suffer from pernicious anaemia.
- Deficiency of vitamin B12 can lead to abnormal neurologic and psychiatric symptoms including ataxia (shaky movements and unsteady gait), muscle weakness, spasticity, incontinence, hypotension, vision problems, dementia, psychoses, and mood disturbances.
- FreshSkin’s FreshEnergy™ B12 shot includes the following micronutrients: Methionine 50 mg, Inositol 100mg, Choline Chloride 100mg, Methylcobalamin(B12) 2mg, Pyridoxine(B6) 200mg, and Lidocaine Hcl [for numbing] 20mg.
- These forms of the nutrients are the most bioavailable and bioactive forms of the vitamins and metabolites.
Feel better mentally & physically with a FreshEnergy B12 injection.