To Our Patients & Friends,
We are paying attention, looking ahead, and taking measures to protect our patients and staff. As a medical practice, specializing in aesthetic and wellness medicine, we have always had our patients’ health as a top priority. Given the COVID-19 situation, we have enhanced our already strict protocols to either meet or exceed the government directives and advice from local and world health officials.
- Even though the mask mandate has been lifted in many cases, we are still recommending patients and guests wear a mask while visiting our building and our office. We do NOT require vaccination; however, based on all current research it is strongly recommended.
- If you are new to the practice, OR you are due for your annual or follow-up intake forms we request that you fill our intake forms online PRIOR to your appointment. If you don’t, then you will need to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your appointment to fill them out or risk having a shortened visit.
- Please arrive ON TIME or early for your appointment as we do our very best to be on time for you.
- Our support staff (front desk) may not be wearing masks since they are behind an acrylic enclosure.
- Our clinical staff, including providers, will continue to wear masks during patient visits based on safety, personal preference, or by patient request.
- If you have been exposed to someone with COVID, we recommend that you test yourself with the Home Rapid Antigen Test. If you are positive, AND remain asymptomatic then we request that you reschedule your appointment for at least 5 days and then wear a mask for an additional 5 days when in the office if possible depending on your scheduled service. If any symptoms develop during that time, then the guidelines below will apply.
- IF you have symptoms and you have tested positive, then we request that you please reschedule your appointment at least 10 days from your positive test. The current recommendations are that you should have a negative rapid antigen test and be asymptomatic for at least 5 days to be seen prior to the 10-day quarantine window.
- While the retail area is available for browsing, we have found it is much more efficient if you let us know which skincare products or wellness supplements you would like upon arrival, and we will have them ready for you at check-out.
- Practice social distancing and avoid coming to the front desk until you have been called up. Our support staff will check you in and out as they are able.
- For those services requiring standard before and after photos, we request that you arrive with a clean face, put your hair back and be prepared to have a headband placed (which will be provided) for the photos. If possible, please wear a black t-shirt to your appointment.
- We request that you wear black athletic wear type clothing for any body consultation, weight loss consultation, or first body treatment as these are necessary for before and after photos. You may be asked to change into undergarments approved for clinical photos depending on the body area of concern. These will be provided for you at the visit.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ORDER SUPPLEMENTS AND SKINCARE ONLINE TO SHIP DIRECT TO YOU, CLICK HERE.
THANK YOU in advance for your patience.
Your Team at FreshSkin Medical Spa & Wellness Center