To Our Patients & Friends,
NEW – Travel Restrictions and Quarantine:
The state has issued restrictions for anyone traveling to or out of the state of Illinois. We understand the difficulties these restrictions have placed on your personal and professional lives. Due to our practice’s proximity to the City of Chicago, we continue to adhere to Chicago’s Emergency Travel Order and appreciate your understanding and compliance.
Have you have visited the states highlighted on the City of Chicago’s Emergency Travel Order notification within 14 days of your appointment date? Click HERE to reference Chicago’s Travel Order. If YES, you will need to reschedule your appointment and are directed to self-quarantine.
A Summary of Our Updated Patient Procedures:
- When you call to book your appointment, you will be pre-screened with health questions to ensure that you are healthy and able to be seen by our team.
- If you or anyone you have been in contact with has tested positive for the coronavirus within 14 days of your appointment date, you must reschedule your appointment.
- Please arrive ON TIME and wearing a mask. If you do happen to arrive earlier than expected, please wait in your car until the time you were asked to arrive. This will help us facilitate the patient flow in the lobby during the check-in and check-out process.
- Our entrance door is locked. When you arrive please knock loudly and someone will greet you. Prior to entering the practice your temperature will be taken, and screening questions will be asked to ensure you are approved to proceed with your appointment.
- The retail area is currently unavailable for browsing. Let us know which skincare products or supplements you would like upon arrival and we will have them ready for you at check-out.
- Practice social distancing and avoid coming to the front desk until you have been called up.
- Our staff will be wearing masks.
- For those services requiring standard before and after photos, we request that you put your hair back and wear a headband (which will be provided) for the photos. We will not however be draping you for the images. If possible, please wear a black t-shirt to your appointment.
- After your service you will be escorted to the reception area and asked to wait until you can be checked out. Please plan your time accordingly as the check-in and check-out process may take longer than usual due to these changes to keep you and our staff safe.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ORDER SUPPLEMENTS AND SKINCARE ONLINE TO SHIP DIRECT TO YOU, CLICK HERE.
THANK YOU in advance for your patience. We are excited to welcome you back and look forward to helping you achieve your health, skin, and beauty goals as we move towards normalcy.
Your Team at FreshSkin Medical Spa & Wellness Center
Follow Us on Social Media
Tune into live segments, inspiration, education, and special events!