Hair Growth Laser Treatment
Are you looking for a healthier, fuller head of hair? Low-Level Light Laser Therapy (LLLT) is one of the most effective therapies to treat hair loss.
Benefits of Hair Growth Laser Treatment
- Thickens thinning areas of the scalp
- Strengthens hair follicles
- Generates cellular rejuvenation
- Physiological Benefits
- Improves blood flow to the follicle
- Increases nutrient acquisition by the follicular organ
- Increases the rate of removal of harmful hormone by-products
- Increases oxygen uptake
- Decreases follicular inflammation
- Improves cellular metabolism and protein synthesis
- Increases the production of ATP to energize and repair the weakened follicle
- Increases cellular stimulation of the follicle
- Increases the mobilization of calcium ions
How is Hair Growth Laser Treatment Performed?
When a hair follicle suffers from poor blood flow or from the build-up of a hormone by-product called dihydrotestosterone (DHT), the hair follicle progressively diminishes until it no longer produces a hair shaft.
Our laser delivers gentle, nourishing laser light in the red light spectrum. The light is applied directly to the scalp, which increases blood flow to the follicles. This increases the delivery of nutrients to the weakened follicles and dramatically increases the follicles’ abilities to dispose of cellular waste and chemical by-products.
The result is follicles that are infused with the energy needed to stimulate dramatic growth factors. This can greatly extend the growth phase and help restore a healthy hair cycle.
Preparing for Hair Growth Laser Treatment
Hair growth using LLLT must be repeated in intervals to maintain results. Typically, 3 to 4 sessions per week for 20 to 25 minutes is the suggested treatment frequency, and results usually take approximately 4 to 6 months.
Once hair growth is achieved, an ongoing maintenance schedule of 1 to 2 sessions per week is strongly recommended to maintain new growth, and keep the hair looking healthier, fuller, and more vibrant.
Hair Growth Laser Treatment Recovery
Over a period of several months of treatment, you will notice less hair in your brush and drains and see an increase in hair strength and density.
Why Choose FreshSkin
Known for putting the needs of her patients first, Dr Tenore genuinely cares about helping people feel good – on the inside and out. To her credit she is:
- A board-certified family physician
- A member of the American Academy of Family Physicians
- A member of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- A member of the National Society of Cosmetic Physicians
What to Expect During Your Consultation
We listen carefully to your concerns. Then we combine this information with more than 50 years of experience to create your personalized skin care regimen, including:
- Repair and Restorative Treatments
- Maintenance Treatments
The medical providers at FreshSkin will help you begin the journey to improved hair health and recommend a solution or combination of treatments to address your thinning and loss of hair. Begin with a Wellness Consultation to create your customized hair restoration plan which may incorporate PRP for Hair Restoration and or a Hair Growth Laser Treatment along with supplements.