Hair Growth Laser Treatment
For those patients who remain uncomfortable for any reason with hair restoration therapy utilizing injections, they can choose to have treatment with our Sunetics low level light hair growth laser. The light that is generated from this laser has been scientifically proven to do the following:
Benefits of Hair Growth Laser Treatment
- Thickens thinning areas of the scalp
- Strengthens hair follicles
- Generates cellular rejuvenation
- Physiological Benefits
- Improves blood flow to the follicle
- Increases nutrient acquisition by the follicular organ
- Increases the rate of removal of harmful hormone by-products
- Increases oxygen uptake
- Decreases follicular inflammation
- Improves cellular metabolism and protein synthesis
- Increases the production of ATP to energize and repair the weakened follicle
- Increases cellular stimulation of the follicle
- Increases the mobilization of calcium ions
How is Hair Growth Laser Treatment Performed?
This laser delivers gentle, nourishing laser light in the red-light spectrum. The process is simple, you come to the office, we put you in a comfortable chair and then we shine light onto the scalp for a full 30 minutes. That’s it!
Although the process is easy and pain-free, it is a time-consuming process as it does require 2-3 visits per week for a duration of 6-12 months. For busy individuals, injection therapy is a better and quicker option, with Hair Growth Laser sessions sprinkled in as needed to enhance results.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Am I a Candidate for Hair Restoration Treatments?
If you have thinning hair and it has only been occurring for less than 5 years, you are a candidate.
What Results Can I Expect?
Over a period of several months of treatment, you will notice less hair in your brush and drains and see an increase in hair strength and density.
What Can I Expect During Consultation?
We listen carefully to your concerns. Then we combine this information with more than 50 years of experience to create your personalized treatment regimen, including:
- Ordering appropriate lab tests to get at the root of the problem and then utilizing this information to
- Recommend the repair and restorative treatments that will be most beneficial and then outline the expectation for maintenance treatments
After an in-office consultation to determine if you would benefit from the treatment, we have several options for you to restore your hair. The process may involve any or all of the following:
- Hormone and Nutrient Deficiency testing
- Amniotic Fluid and/or PRP injections
- Herbal remedies that encourage hair growth
- Nutritional supplements and hair products to nourish the hair follicles
- Hair growing low-level light laser [LLL] treatments
Hair takes time to grow, so hair growth treatments will take time. We have several options available to suit any budget and lifestyle.
The medical providers at FreshSkin will help you begin the journey to improved hair health and recommend a solution or combination of treatments to address your thinning and loss of hair. Begin with a Hair Restoration Consultation to create your customized hair restoration plan which may incorporate a variety of hair products, vitamins, injections, and/or Hair Growth Laser Treatments.