During a time of tragedy, we all look for ways where we can offer healing support. In response to the July 4th occurrence in our beloved city of Highland Park, IL Dr. Josie L. Tenore of FreshSkin Medical Spa & Wellness Center is volunteering to treat victims who experienced physical wounds. With the utilization of aesthetic lasers, devices, and topical treatments, she will work with patients to encourage their healing process.
We understand that trauma runs deeper than skin; however, our experience in aesthetic medicine can at least allow for improved physical healing and hopefully help minimize the visual reminders.
Important to know:
- This program is for victims of the July 4th Highland Park, IL incident who experienced physical wounds that can benefit from treatment based on Dr. Josie’s assessment.
- Treatments will be provided on Saturdays and Sundays, by appointment only.
- The treatments and non-prescription topical skincare products that are recommended and provided by Dr. Josie will be free of charge.
- For optimal healing results we encourage prompt assessment to determine the course of treatment. Best outcomes occur when treatment begins early after injury.
- All applicable patient paperwork will need to be completed prior to any treatments.
- Treatments and visits will be confidential.
We are proud to be a part of the Highland Park community as we continue to witness amazing acts of kindness and support. Every member of our community has been affected in one way or another, and we are honored to help those we can, the best we can.
The people of Highland Park are resilient. Let us continue to honor all by showering the path ahead in light and love.
If you know someone who was affected by this senseless act of violence, feel free to share this message with them. If you have been affected, please reach out to us when you are ready.