- Immediate results with minimal downtime
- Natural-looking, lasting results
- Performed in less than an hour
- Safe and effective
- Provides a more youthful, refreshed appearance
What if you could look younger taking years off your face without surgery and suffering through general anesthesia, hospitalization or a lengthy recovery?
Dr. Josie Tenore is pleased to be among the first physicians in the Chicagoland area to offer the innovative Silhouette InstaLift procedure, a non-surgical facelift that delivers incredible results with little downtime.
Silhouette InstaLift is a revolutionary procedure for the patient who is seeking a lift without invasive surgery. It is suitable for both men and women who want to achieve a younger looking appearance. Silhouette InstaLift is ideal for correcting signs of aging in the nasolabial folds, regaining volume in the cheeks, correcting the jowls, and redefining the jawline.
This is a quick in-office procedure performed under local anesthetic. The procedure is associated with only three to five days of recovery time before you can go back to most of your regular activities. While an immediate benefit is noticeable, you can expect further improvement in results over the next several months.
How It Works
Silhouette InstaLift is an FDA-approved, non-surgical facelift procedure, used to lift and reposition sagging tissue in the mid-face. What makes it unique is the design of the sutures.
The sutures are U.S. made exclusively from biocompatible PLGA (a polymer of glycolic and lactic acid) and containing bi-directional cones which give the lift added strength. Used to reposition the deeper subdermal tissue, Silhouette InstaLift sutures suspend the skin in an elevated position.
In time, both the sutures and cones are fully absorbed and replaced by natural collagen, which helps to restore volume to the mid-face for the very best, natural looking results.
What You Can Expect During the Silhouette InstaLift Procedure:
- The problem areas and their vectors are identified and the skin marked.
- Local anesthesia is administered into the area to be treated.
- A needle is introduced into the insertion site.
- Sutures are introduced in the facial tissue, one for each vector.
- The skin is advanced over the sutures and the suture ends cut off.
- The treated area is cleansed and recovery balm is placed over the injected sites.
- Minimal swelling & bruising can be experienced up to 7 days post procedure. Women can wear makeup the next day.
Who it’s For
- Men and Women, ages 40 to 70
- Patients in good health with normal skin thickness
- Those experiencing moderate to severe facial sagging in the mid to lower face.
- Patients with realistic expectations: Silhouette InstaLift does not replace a surgical facelift, but is an effective way to improve the appearance of the face, making it look less tired, reducing wrinkles, and restoring volume.
Typical results of Silhouette InstaLift last one to two years. You can extend the longevity of your treatment by following a personalized annual maintenance program designed by Dr. Tenore.
Experience You Can Trust
Silhouette InstaLift is performed only by trained and certified physicians. Dr. Tenore is a board certified physician with over 31 years of experience and she was especially selected to become one of the first Silhouette InstaLift providers due to her unique understanding of human facial anatomy, the effects of the aging process and her artistry. Many patients with significant aging concerns choose to combine this procedure with her signature liquid facelift. All without having to undergo the “knife”.