Skin Care Products
Our inventory includes a wide range of proven products and a variety of brands, such as SkinMedica®, Obagi®, Eau Thermale Avene® and Glytone®.
The right skin care products can really make a difference in the way a person looks and feels. SkinMedica® is a well-renowned anti-aging line of beauty products that are produced by Allergan, a global pharmaceutical company. This line has products that treat a variety of skin conditions including:
- Sun damage
There are also products designed for specific skin care purposes such as:
- Providing sun protection
- Tightening and reducing wrinkles
Products in this line are also designed to target specific skin types such as dry, normal to oily, normal to dry or acne-prone. What this means is that there is a SkinMedica® product that is exactly right for each person’s unique skin type and problem that needs to be addressed.
What are the benefits of using SkinMedica® products?
Those who use these products on a regular basis often report having skin that is softer and firmer than before. They can help shrink pores and provide skin with a youthful and vibrant glow. Good skin tone and even coloring are also enjoyed by those who use SkinMedica® products.
Obagi® Medical is a skin care line developed by Dr. Zein Obagi. Through research at the Obagi® Skin Health Institute in California, this company has come up with a line of products that address multiple skin issues. The goal in creating new products is to repair damage at the cellular level, thereby allowing patients to obtain the best possible look for their skin.
What types of products are available?
Several product lines are available from this company including:
- Nu-Derm® – aids in anti-aging
- Condition® and Enhance® – products that extend the results of cosmetic procedures
- Obagi-C® RX – stimulates collagen production and prevents free radical damage
- Professional-C Serums™ – protects against sun rays and environmental damage
- ELASTIderm® eye products -targets lines and wrinkles in the eye area
- ELASTIderm® décolletage -reduces wrinkles on the chest and neck
- ELASTIlash® – helps grow thicker eyelashes
- CLENZIderm M.D.™ – helps control acne
- Blue Peel® and Blue Peel RADIANCE® – aids in exfoliation
- Rosaclear® – helps reduce signs of rosacea and skin redness
Obagi® for life is not only this company’s motto, but something their customers swear by as well. Many people begin using this skin care line during their teenage years, and are so pleased with the results that they continue using Obagi® as adults.
Eau Thermale Avéne®
Eau Thermale Avéne® offers a full line of skin care products that can do everything from reduce wrinkles to help fade scars.
What types of products does Eau Thermale Avéne® offer?
A few of the products in this skin care line include:
- Lip care products
- Face masks
- Eye care products
- Wound care ointments
Who can benefit from using this skin care line?
Just about anyone can enjoy the benefits of Eau Thermale Avéne® since there are products for both men and women. A few of the patients who may want to consider this line include:
- Those who have recently had surgery and would like to help fade scars
- People with puffiness or dark circles under the eyes
- Individuals who suffer from age spots or sun damage
- Anyone wishing to develop an anti-aging regimen
- Patients who suffer from acne, psoriasis or overly sensitive skin
Glycolic acid has long been known to be effective at treating acne and reducing the signs of aging. Glytone® products use glycolic acid to help patients improve the appearance of their skin without having harsh side effects.
How is Glytone® different from other skin care lines?
Like many other skin care products, Glytone® contains glycolic acid; however, this line does not contain any buffering agents. Instead, the amount of glycolic acid listed on the product label is the amount that can be absorbed by the skin. This makes these skin care products more effective than others that also contain glycolic acid.
What skin conditions can be corrected with Glytone®?
The conditions that can be treated with Glytone® include, but are not limited to:
- Aging skin
- Red rashes and bumps
- Plaques and scaly skin
- Cracked heels and elbows
- Sun damage
- Ingrown hairs
- Post-procedure care
Who can benefit from Glytone® products?
Anyone who would like to improve the appearance of his or her skin can benefit from using this line. Even so, it should not be used by pregnant women, nursing mothers or those that have an active skin rash or infection.