Comprehensive Tox + Foods & Lab Review Consultation
SPECIAL FALL OFFER: $1170 (reg $1562.60) – Savings of $392.60!
- Total Tox, Wheat Zoomer, Food Sensitivity 1 & 2 – IgG, IgA Analysis
- 89 different markers to assess toxic burden from heavy metals, mycotoxins, inflammatory substances, cancer-causing chemicals, and endocrine disruptors.
- Wheat Zoomer measures intestinal permeability, gluten- and wheat-sensitivity, celiac disease, and gluten-mediated autoimmunity.
- Food Sensitivity tests for IgG and IgA antibodies, reactivity indicates mucosal damage from a food.
- Gut Health Consultation, Lab Review, and Wellness Plan with Dr. Ryan Lombardo, DAOM, ABAAHP, BCIM, L.Ac.
(*)The Fine Print: Offer expires December 15, 2022. Some restrictions apply.
Have you been to doctors who repeatedly tell you your labs are normal, yet you still feel like something is not right? Chances are, you are correct. We see many patients that come to our office after feeling dismissed by others. We take our time to LEARN who you are and how we can help. We Listen, Examine, Analyze, Review, and Navigate to keep you on your path to wellness.
We can help. Individual differences, including age, weight, gender, diet, lifestyle, genetics, medication, stress, and more all affect the body. Those same factors also affect the potential for chronic disease and quality of life.
How are we different? General practitioners do not have the luxury to spend quality time with patients. They are forced into a “standard of care” process that limits their ability. At FreshSkin Medical Spa & Wellness Center, our philosophy and experience is rooted in functional integrative medicine, which requires conversation and compassion to understand each patient’s unique circumstance and health goal.
Components to Overall Wellness
We focus on:
- Metabolic Health and Disease (pre-diabetes, weight management)
- Cardiovascular/Lipid Management
- Gut Health
- Food Sensitivities
- Diet & Nutrition
- Hormone Optimization (Male/Female/Thyroid)
- Body Composition (fat loss, increased lean body mass)
- Pain Relief
- Hair Restoration
- Genetics & Lifestyle
Advanced Lab Testing
Using comprehensive and customized lab testing, we can provide a personalized approach so you can begin to feel better, optimize your health, and improve the quality of your life.
Common Treatable Concerns
- Cholesterol & Blood Pressure
- Hormone Imbalances
- Low Libido
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Food Sensitivities
- Gut Health and Absorption
- Nutrient deficiencies
- Thyroid Disease
- Hair loss
- Low Energy & Fatigue
- Pain and discomfort
- Lack of sleep
- Weight Gain or Loss
Wellness Membership Programs
You may want to consider a Wellness membership program to provide you with ongoing guidance and check-points to ensure you are staying on top of your health. Memberships are convenient and put the entire focus on YOU. Pre-scheduled meetings with a healthcare provider (in person or virtual), blood tests and other lab work, greater access to health data unique to you, along with a myriad of other benefits and customized counseling to help you understand and implement positive change into your lifestyle.